Sunday, September 11, 2011

PGTW interviews Tim Tincher

1.What Is The Concept Of Your Album?     
The concept of the album would be, declaring your independence, and having a good time. It's a declaration. You don't have to depend on anybody if you don't want to.
2.Can you please Announce the Release date Or Goal NOW PLEASE!?
I want to say late November.

3.Will You Ever Tour?
Eventually, yes. I am going to start planning shows that I'll do locally, but if I ever can go out of state or anything I so will.

4.Will There be physical copies available of the album?
I will be putting them out on Reverbnation.

5.Who are your top 10 idols
Robyn (such an immense influence), Lady Gaga, Beyonce, John Mayer, Sia, Feist, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, David Guetta, Rihanna, Adele, Kate Nash, Christina Aguilera, (I know I'm going over, but I have so many)... Jessie J, Natalia Kills, Madonna, Amy Winehouse, Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry, Britney Spears...

6.Do you have a favorite radio station?
Not really, for the most part I end up listening to Pandora Internet Radio, or my iPod

7.Describe your style
My style would be somewhat a singer-songwriter feeling that has gone into the Europop aspiring grounds. I experiment a lot with lots of different influences and I am not afraid to go look into the festival type upbringings. The album, is dominantly Dancepop, Europop, but there's a number of acoustically written songs. It's a genre-hopper.

8.if you meet lady gaga what would you say?
If I met Lady Gaga, I would probably be kind of starstruck and start babbling. I would probably tell her how much I love her, and ask her about her performance art, and her way of doing things. I would have a lot of questions to ask.

9.Will Ganoushe ever go on tour?
If I get a good response, maybe I will. I will be doing small shows for a little while locally here in UT. I may or may not go out and perform in other places.

10.if You could choose one opening act for your shows who would it be?
I have a hard time thinking about that one, mainly because, I can't think of any artists that could be lower or anything. Possibly, I would find another tasteful local artist, It'd be fun to do it with Lowell Bekker possibly, or Connor Dream. I'd have to think that one over!

11.BEYONCE IS PREGNANT!!!! OPINIONS!?
 Ahhh! I know. I loved how she revealed it on the VMAs. She performed, "Love on Top" and showed her baby belly. "Love on Top" is one of my favorite songs from 4. I am excited for them and hope to see many cute outfits.

12.Do you like Britney spears?
I do! I love Femme Fatale. I had a total stage last year when that was all I listened to.

13.when you go into the studio what has to be in there (Water,soda,Candles,What)
I like having Diet Coke, because I need the caffeine because I get so tired. I have to have my iPod for notes, or listening to something that I need reference from. Or a notebook. And my camera.

14.would you ever do another song with connor d?
Sure! Wouldn't mind doing that at all.

15.How are you today?
I'm doing well. Remembering 9/11 in my heart. I don't remember very much but from those small days in kindergarten it seems to come back to me.

16.how many tracks do you think will be on the album?
There should be around 14 or 15.

17.whats the album name?
The album's name is, Declaration.

Here Is An Exclusive Stream Of The Debut Single
Ganoushe - Stuck by PopGoesThaWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment